ProAutomation has developed a basic robot cell that can be configured to meet specific needs of our customers, becoming a good starting point for efficient automated production. The modular concept of the basic cell enables automation of nearly every process.
The standardised design reduces delivery times and ensures transparent cost calculation. The integration of further functional modules (conveyor-, marking-, dosing-, inspecting-, packaging-, or disassembly modules), the so-called ProModules, enables flexible and reliable automation of your production processes.
Basic design of the standard cell includes the following:
- base frame (welded construction)
- safety housing including a safety door with an electrical locking device
- three input keys
- emergency stop switch and a signal tower for the safe operation of the robot cell
- robot (depending on the requirements, e.g. the FANUC LR Mate series six-axis articulated robot), and
- basic software.
The basic robot cell requires a working space of: 1 x 1 m – 1.5 x 1.5 m – 2 x 2 m.
Basic cells can be operated on larger spaces as well. Simple mechanical and electrical coupling offers endless possibilities.
You can choose from many further options to add to the basic cell:
- Control panel
- Additional safety mechanisms, such as light grids, a safety door with a lock, and a camera system for 2D and 3D applications
- Conveyor system
- Control modules
- Loading/unloading areas
- Gripper change system
The basic cell is also available in Hygienic Design in compliance with IP69K standard. Robot- and image processing system programming can be adapted to individual applications. Upon request, programming can be done by ProAutomation. Moreover, ProAutomation provides customer support and assistance until the completion of the CE marking process.
- Short delivery times
- Transparent cost calculation
- Up to 48 months warranty
- Simple process implementation
- Free service hotline (on workdays, 7 am – 5 pm)